View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 06:31 PM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: Apple to ITC Stop all HTC Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
Well, I guess I was confused! I knew they were 2 different platforms, M$ is now trying to bring all of their multimedia products together........just like Sony......and they're bringing out Windows Phone 7 so people can easily sync their phones with the 360 and all that!

Sony has the PS3, along with the PSP GO!, which can act as a cell phone if you have skype or yahoo messenger on it, and can be linked to the PS3....or their laptops with ease! Files can be transfered and they can interact without blinking.....along with other Sony products like their cell phones and digital cameras!

I already knew about WP7 being different from WM but I just kinda ignored it because WM is pretty whack when its stock....and even WM custom roms still have memory issues! From what I see, M$ is just gonna wait it out...until the main people get their stuff out there......than copy them and try to make it better and put it on their label!

Well, between me running a custom rom and playing with the Nexus One........I would definitely have to ditch my TP2 when the EVO drops! My only question is my contacts?!
I use PimBackup to keep my contacts and appointments......is there a program similar to PimBackup for Android......or am I just screwed and I have to input them in by hand?!

I really don't think I will be flashing roms on the EVO but than again.......I don't know!
You can use google sync on your tp2, then when you get the evo and sign into your gmail, all your contacts will be put in automatically. You don't even have to do anything.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 3 times.