wildpig
Regular 'Geeker

wildpig is keeping up the good workwildpig is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (LIST!) Car decks that trig voice command

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlevin77 View Post

which scared me because I *don't* want to be calling from the radio's phonebook - I want to use the phone's, which means letting it take commands into voicecommand from the microphone.

does it automatically connect when you get into the car without having to unlock/wake up/take out your phone?

Mike
you can have phonebook transfered it you want to,but youdon't need to. For VC, just select "phone" as a source and then hold down the "band" button on the radio for 3 sec. Then say call "name of your contact".

It works w/ any phone wl voice activated dialing. It really does trigger the VC feature since you can also say "play music". Problem is that Vc only works when you Select "phone" as your source. So then you then have to manually switch source from phone back to bluetooth to hear the music stream from phone if your BT music source also happens to be your phone,else the music just play over phone speaker. It does however autoswitch back to your initial music source if you were answering a call while listening to that source

I pair my TP as phone source and my UMPC as the bluetooth music source. So the above problem is not as much of issue.

After you pair your devices, everything automatically connect when you put key in ignition. your phone of course has to be in standby and not completely shut down. No need to take it out of pocket

Last edited by wildpig; 04-04-2010 at 06:03 PM.