View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 07:33 AM
ispahan
Lurker
Threadstarter

ispahan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: Where is "My Documents" folder located on Omnia?

Code:
I removed your other thread about the same issue.   You don't need to make duplicate threads for your question.  Sometimes  it may take a bit of time, but I am sure someone will help you out with  an answer soon.
I posted it just once, I don't know how come it appeared in two places?? It must be something with the software on ppcgeeks. does it happen to others also?

Anyway, unfortunately when I want to install an application, it never gives me the option. I click on the .cab file and it installs itself automatically, does not even tell me where it is installing itself. from what I read here, it sounds like some application programmers program it into the application to ask the question, and some don't. my question will be: with the applications that are not programmed to ask where we want to install them, how can we force them to install on the place we want them, like the card. Also I read that applications installed on the memory card don't run very fast and should be installed on "my storage" .