blee0125
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

blee0125 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowen View Post
I was noticing many delays on the stock rom. I had to disable the sound from the dialer because of the delays when I pushed a key were annoying but with this rom the delay isn't there.

I no longer see a delay in the start menu or other buttons like I did in the past. Also, the cube runs much faster.

The bluetooth volume seems louder, the dialer pad doesn't randomly popup when I am closing programs and so far I haven't gotten any missed notifications while the device is in standby.

The only problem I have started to have with the new rom that I didn't get in my old rom is when I wake up in the morning and take the Touch off of the charger my bluetooth has been turned off.
Can someone confirm this?

Also, I think I may have found out what's causing certain dialer codes to have issues. I will try to play around with a different set of drivers in the next build and see if this solves it. As for Powerdeck not recognizing the phone, I've been talking to DogGuy and am taking a look at his browsing.dll module and provxml files to see if I missed any settings or need to make any adjustments to make sure carrier settings are not being overwritten.

Latest Exploits: Custom ROMs 6700, 6800, 6900

Next Exploits: Learning the in's and out's of XIP Porting and finishing the aku.0.7.0 kitchen for the Vogue

If I've ever helped you or you appreciate my work:
Donations Welcome