View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 04:22 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: $100 for the first working solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmackay View Post
Greetings,

I am about to put my little TP2 in the blender.

I am running Bare Naked 6.1 ROM and I cannot get QuickGPS to work to save my life. Everything else is just how I want it, but without QGPS, CoPilot is almost worthless.

I have tried every cab I can find. None seem to work. The NATF cab loads, but says Connection failed, no matter what I try. PC no PC, etc...

Every other cab gives me the error about not being trusted when I try to launch the app.

I loaded MC Security Configuration Manager, but it does not see the phone no matter what I try, W7, Vista, XP etc...

If anyone can help me, without the need for loading another of the 10 billion ROMs I have tried, I'll gladly make a $100 donation to you or the user of your choice.

Thanks for any help.

Now where the hell is that blender...

Doug M.
Two solutions for this, I believe.
Install BSB Tweaks and tap the setting for running unsigned apps.
Or there is a regedit to make this possible as well.
I will post that in a few, if you'd like.
But BSB Tweaks makes it easy.

**EDIT**
There are a few registry values that could effect this as well.
So, if you can't or don't want to use BSB Tweaks, I will try and provide the appropriate values to change.

HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\00001006. We need to set this to the unlocked state of 1.
HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\0000101a. We need to set this value to the unlocked state of 1.
HKML\Security\Policies\Policies\0000101b. By default, Windows Mobile Standard devices have this value set to 0 – two-tier security. We need to set this to a value of 1. If you have this entry.
HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\00001001. We need to set this value to 1.

Those are the settings to change to security unlock, but as I mentioned, BSB Tweaks should do this for you.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 04-03-2010 at 04:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.