View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:50 AM
texasez
PPCGeeks Regular

texasez is keeping up the good worktexasez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What is the Deal with the Everything Plans and Android Phones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Do you know what I need to say, i am on the $50 Sero account now and everytime I call and they find out I have Sero they try asking all these questions about what is the e-mail of the sprint employee I signed up with and give me crap about it... I used that trick that was around many years ago with the general e-mail to get Sero. Will they still allow me to swap out to this plan? and do you have the number to call the right department from my sero line?
I just changed from two SERO lines at 49.95 each to a EPRP plan that has unlimited wireless, 2 lines, unlimited data and text, nights and weekends, 1600 minutes for 109.95. It is less minutes than I had with the two lines but with unlimited mobile it will be plenty. My daughter changed 3 months ago from two sero plans to the 3200 minute plan and found with the free unlimited mobile she was using less than 600 minutes of the anytime minutes. This was from being close to going over each month on the two 1250 minute plans.
Dial *2 on your cell and you will be transfered to the employee department which will give you the replacement plans for SERO with no hassle. They are English as first language people who I could understand. You are also eligible for the premier status after 3 months if you plan is over the minimum amount which I do not remember.
It is costing me $10 extra for sprint nav, Blackberry BIS, and premier status and I am not stuck with the phones no one else wants.
If you want the new employee plan and keep the SERO plans that can be done also. Do a search for Russ S McGuire. Good Luck.