View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 02:10 AM
CaGe02
N00b

CaGe02 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Fixed!

ok before anyone starts bashing this is no way close to me saying I have a new rom. I am still running 2.17 But I went to my sprint dealer today because of my SD card problem and while I was there the guy asked me if I had ever had any problems with my bluetooth. I had been having a few problems with it switching back to the handset without notice. So while he had my phone in the back trying to format My SD card he did something to the phone with my rom and BAM My BT works great. He told me to sync up with the stereo in my car and run it the whole way home just to call someone and talk and see how it went. I drove over an hr and no disconnect ever. I even hung up with one of my friends and called another stayed connected. But he said that sprint has been working on this fix since 2.17 came out and he said that it should work and it did. Oh BTW When I said Sync up with my car stereo. I do not have one of the sync cars yet but my indash dvd, gps has BT hooked into it with a microphone in one of my a-pillars. But it worked so you might try talking to your service rep. But Just wanted to let everyone know.