Thread: MobiTV?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:10 PM
2kmy477
Regular 'Geeker

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MobiTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
Im a bit confused as to specifcaly asking about vzw, as my TP2 is on sprint and I have no issues with the mobiTV cab I ripped from my friends HD2. However I am not a vzw customer so if its a carrier issue I must not be aware of that, but if its just that you need a cab here you go. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=110083&page=4 Pics of how it looks click on link.

I love mobi tv on my TP2. Watch TV everywhere now(foxnews, ESPN, MSNBC, etc) & (mounted on my dashboard) and I flash so often it cant keep track of my 30 day trial period. Dont UPGRADE, just exit out if it asks you but it only happens once in a while. Then relaunch and your good to go. Whatever system they have put in place to prevent widespread usage is not sophisticated enough. Hope this helps enjoy.
Thanks for the cab,but it keeps asking me to update the program,I clicked exit and re-run the program,it asks me to upgrade again over & over.