Thread: MobiTV?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: MobiTV?

Im a bit confused as to specifcaly asking about vzw, as my TP2 is on sprint and I have no issues with the mobiTV cab I ripped from my friends HD2. However I am not a vzw customer so if its a carrier issue I must not be aware of that, but if its just that you need a cab here you go. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=110083&page=4 Pics of how it looks click on link.

I love mobi tv on my TP2. Watch TV everywhere now(foxnews, ESPN, MSNBC, etc) & (mounted on my dashboard) and I flash so often it cant keep track of my 30 day trial period. Dont UPGRADE, just exit out if it asks you but it only happens once in a while. Then relaunch and your good to go. Whatever system they have put in place to prevent widespread usage is not sophisticated enough. Hope this helps enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MobiTV[1].2.2.0.109484.CAB (1.42 MB, 261 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Improve; 04-01-2010 at 05:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.