View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 02:08 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: This thing can't come soon enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, great idea plus my girls got a sister than has a''extra'''one also.
If I were you I would sell each one seperately. Otherwise the buyer always assumes that the second will be at a reduced rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Don't things like this belong in bargain trader section..plus we need pictures and blood type and etc..oh and condition...lol
I was just mentioning my great idea to raise quick, easy cash. Then I realized someone here may be willing to pay just a little more. When in doubt, refer to the color of my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Rain how dare you cut into your wife to get a kidney, don't you have a kid to sell instead? HA HA
Yeah, I have four kids. But anyone who knows me in real life probably knows them as well. And anyone who knows my kids knows that I could never get any money for those lazy, ungrateful kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Is she a smoker? just askin.....
Nope, not at all. Not a drinker either. She's a nurse and in good health (other than the slight infection from the kidney removal.. how was I supposed to know that you are supposed to wear gloves?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
How many threads we will see started that will be about not being able to wait for this device?
Not many because as a Mod with ADHD I will not allow it, and I have a feeling Carla won't either. I see a fair amount of thread merges coming on.