Old 01-24-2008, 08:55 PM
jramos402
N00b

jramos402 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcincotta View Post
Here's a very odd glitch I encountered with SMS, maybe one of you guys will know more about it.

It happens when I send a text message and it sends correctly (I get the message sent notification, message goes in my sent messages box etc) and/or I receive a text message from someone else in my text message in box, and the phone locks up shortly after.

I'm not saying the problem is the phone locking up, I'm just saying IF it locks up and I'm forced to soft reset, I found to have text messages missing that I previously had before the freeze. For example, I receive Text Message A in my inbox, and I send Text Message B and it sends fine. I also have old text messages C, D, & E in my inbox, and old sent messages, F, G, and H in my sent messages box. If my phone locks up and I soft reset, Text Message A and B will be gone, like they never existed, while C,D,E,F,G,H will remain intact.

Anyone have ANY idea what's up with that? So far no one on xda has responded so I'm assuming they don't know.

Thanks guys!
Yeah something like that happened to me yesterday too. I got a picture message and opened it and when i pressed the x to exit the screen the phone froze on me. I soft reset and the picture message I had just got a minute earlier and successfully opened was gone. I was wondering the same thing.