View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 07:03 PM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have had some bad experiences with Sprint Customer Service myself. I just switched back to Sprint from Verizon about a month ago. Took 2 weeks to port my number. I had to keep calling them and running through the same low-level, pointless excercises on my phone. I finally got someone on the line that knew what they were doing though, and the number was ported in 2 minutes. Oh well, it happens. And SERO is amazing. SERO even convinced my wife to try a Touch; before she hated the overpriced, overly complicated devices (her words).

Other carriers have problems too. I got a $4,000 bill from Verizon once. That was a shock. Some network error on their end.