View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:56 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how can I unlock & flash a rom on the treo pro by using the SD Card???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Talk to skeegcpp on this one its his DOMAIN!!!!
lmfao..u crazy for this one, ooxteme.

i suggest unlocking via usb(jus my personal opinion), but to unlock via sd is the same process as flashing a rom via sd.
but its a simple process to flash a rom via sd card:
1-download rom of choice. once u extract rom, there might be a PANT200 folder or a folder under a different name, but in it will be a ruu_signed.nbh file and a romupgradeutility application, among a few other files.
2-highlight ruu_signed.nbh and rename it to PANTIMG
3-highlight PANTIMG.nbh, copy it, then paste it to ur desktop.
4-format ur sd card of choice to fat32, once u've done that, paste PANTIMG.nbh to the root of the sd card. make sure only 1 PANTIMG.nbh file is on the root of the sd card or problems will occur
5-insert sd card into fone and put PTP into bootloader(camera+power button+reset with stylus)
6-press power button when phone tells u to and once u cee rom upgrade success(when unlocking hspl via sd card, u might not cee this message, instead it might say loading on the top or rom upgrade error, dont worry), soft reset
6a-if unlocking hspl, after soft reset, put phone into booloader. if u used cmonex's unlocker, it shud say XXX.36.cmonex
and viola...

Last edited by skeegcpp; 04-03-2010 at 12:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.