View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 05:58 PM
cohowap
PPCGeeks Regular

cohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I hate being the one to do this as I suck with it also, but check your post before posting.

Anyways, we've all had our fair share with getting over charged. When I moved to the 6700, they told me they have to change my vision plan from normal vision to "power" vision and that it wasn't going to cost me anything. About 3 months later, I noticed a $15 dollar charge. Next to that about 6 months later, for some reason, my fiance got heavy into text messaging and I started seeing 100-200 bucks in charges for text messaging. Ends up, the "power vision" pack didnt include unlimited text messaging like the old vision did. Had to go back about 8 months of bills to get a refund, which I did.

To make a long story short, you will see crap like this at every carrier, and from my experience, sprint has done it the least as well as gave less troubles taking the charges off.