Lurker
Threadstarter

joshlg06 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Facebook icon trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoZZeR999 View Post
Actually, I think it's the 26948339_manila file.

The section

Code:
<Page Order="13" Name="facebook.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[Facebook]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\People\facebook.mode9" Component="SummaryAllPage" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\Facebookicon.mode9" Component="Facebook_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\Facebookicon.mode9" Component="Facebook_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\Facebookicon.mode9" Component="Facebook_Preview"/>
</Page>
Attach your 26948339_manila and I'll take a look at it.

Edit: You could also try changing the 59B32C0 Mode9 File.

Edit2: I don't know as much about how manila works as I'd like, but I'm learning as I go. The 59B... Mode9 file has refrences for Facebook_on and Facebook_off. Both refrence facebook_tray.qtc so changing one of those may be another way to go. I would assume that editing 2694... would be easier though.
Ok lol so here is my 269 manila files for you to take a look at im not really very familiar with manila files and things yet either I actually just started working with this stuff because i wanted a more custom feel and look to things thanks for looking at this for me i really appreciate it man.

Edit: I wasn't too sure which 269 file was the one you needed so i just attached them both for ya.

Last edited by joshlg06; 03-31-2010 at 05:21 PM.