steps
PPCGeeks Regular

steps is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to steps
Sprint is nothing but a SCAM!!

heres my story:

I added a line to my account with the sprint SERO plan. I had my titan under my old plan but then swapped fones and put the titan under the sero plan and put the new fone under the old plan I had. I told tem to take off the data and text from the old plan cuz it wasn't gonna be used. So what they did is charge me $75 for "causul data usage" under the old number since they prorated me $13 for the data usage...WTF!!??? They told me the data/text wouldn't be taken of till the next billing cycle (my sprnt was showing data and text a UNLIMITED the whole month when I took it off). So I spoke to a supevisor who was a real asshole and very unhelpul so I clicked on him and called back and spoke wit someone else. She took the $75 off my account but this is ridiculous!!??? his is the 3rd month in a ROW I have add to call them becuz of their mistakes!!!! I don't know why sprint customer care is so incompitent when it comes to billing. I am really looking to switch carriers now. I dont want to have to call and deal with some issue every month. I know why sprint is dropping customers cuz the ones who are smart enough to catch their overcharging they dont want. They want morons who don't look at their bill and pay whatever the charges are.

They have bad phone support nd even worse support via the sprint stores. I hope one day sprint messes with the wrong customer and thy get a class action filed againist them. If anyon does it LET ME KNOW...They aren't giving me my deposit either...ASSHOLES!!!

Last edited by steps; 01-24-2008 at 05:51 PM.