View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 04:03 PM
schoust
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

schoust is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro that is always CRASHING??

Well here's the story this thing has driven me nut's for a long time I am on my 4th one and they all act exactly the same! I only have around four cabs that I am running and all seem to be main stream? I am running the stock Rom for fear that if I change it and something happens I'm screwed! It's a company issued phone. I really would love to try something else and have been very tempted but I know my Boss he will take away the perk if I screw it up and it voids warranty. By the way 12/10 is my renew date. All this said I can't believe what a load this thing is? I mean I must be doing something wrong? I had to reset again today? WTF is wrong with these Phones?? The last one they sent came with a real bogus screen the image is way bad and that coupled with the way those Guy's treat me when I call heck I know way more about this phione than the knuckle heads that I have talked to What do you think is happening? Changing Roms voids the warranty right? Please help I don't think I can make it through the Summer before I smash the MF'er against the wall! It fails me ever time I really need it for No apparent reason? Ever time something starts to hang and I have no choice but to soft reset the thing is screwed! I might as well just hard reset every time it hangs? Is there a list of known software that causes issues with this phone????