View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 05:08 PM
schoust
PPCGeeks Regular

schoust is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon Touch Pro that is always CRASHING??

Hey Guy's and Gal's I have been on this forum with a few complaints but finally gave up and basically have to doo a hard rest at least once a week sometimes more. Has anyone has this problem? What seems to happen each time is for some reason or another a program will get hung up and I will have to do a soft reset,well once I do this the phone comes back soooo slow in fact the CPU seems to be heavily burdened at 45% percent or so and the phone will not work either I get messages that the procedure has failed or there is no service which I know for a fact that there is? Is there something that I am missing here? I shut all the programs down and basically have nothing running yet the phone seems to just be really having a hard time recovering from a soft reset? I have tried unloading any and all apps but this does not seem to matter I have had multiple phones that are supposedly refurbished as new? Heck if this were my phone and not a company deal I would be wild with this BS! Anyway is there a procedure that can be done to speed up the recovery from what appears to be a error of some sort??
Thanks again...