View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 04:01 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: What is your favorite ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apinkel View Post
I'm using a custom built ROM created from OMJ's visual kitchen. It's using the 28014 sys and I'm running Sense 2.1.

I'm looking at trying out OMJ's 23541 w Sense 2.5. My previous attempts at using Sense 2.5 ROMs were a bit disapointing due to reduced performance and poor battery life. I'm hoping his new 2.5 ROM is good, if so I'll probably cook my own so I can pull out the stuff I don't use which will give me as much free memory as possible.

I tend to prefer ROM's that are not highly customized visually (because I want to add my own customizations) but I do prefer a chef that keeps up on the latest versions of Sense, sys's, dialers, etc..

the best you're going to do is download OMJ's visual Kitchen and build your own ROM.

You can add EXT Packages from XDA or other places (to include in your ROM) and you save so much space and get exactly what you want. You'll like it I promise.