View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

IMNUTS: I think I found a bug in your Sprint MMS cabs showing under the user agent key located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader and also WspHeader2.
User-Agent key shows a value of pcdxv6875 instead of T7380. As soon as I changed this up and rebooted (for good measure) I could finally send a text to myself, but still got a perminent error when it came back through. After a few more hard resets to clear changes and further troubleshooting, I came across a change that seemed to fix this also.
The key located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1 labeled AppendURI turned out to be the issue. Changing this from 1 to 0 allowed me to send/recieve MMS properly. I'll try to get around to some further testing this afternoon, but I've been up all night. need sleep.

For anyone else having an issue with the sprint MMS cab posted on page one, here's a quick rundown. This may work with other carriers, but I haven't tested any further than sprint to see how far the wave travels.

If you can't send an MMS on Sprint:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader2
Edit the User-Agent key in both of these locations to a value of T7380. (Replacing pcdxv6875) Reboot and try to send yourself an MMS. The Icon should show it uploading in the taskbar with a check mark when it's done. If it does not, you have bigger issues than I can help with. If it works congrats.

If you can send but recieve a "Perminent Error" message instead of the pic you sent go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1 and change the value of AppendURI from 1 to 0. Now try sending again.

(Just for those that need it before anything gets fixed.)

Mighty, sorry I strayed there for a bit. I'm back now. Just wasn't feeling the energy. <-- Sleepy pun.