View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:26 AM
pixelpower
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Too tough! Here some tips!!

Ok so you played the game and at some points its pretty tough. Here some tips and tricks to help you out.
1) When you jump but just miss but hit the side of a plateform press forward button and mario can climb up the side of the plateform.
2)Some coins in the game are unreachable, its a trap so dont try to collect every coin in every stage.
3) When you fight final boss bowser stay on left side of screen. You see a platform in the middle of screen moving up and down. You faintly see a turtle in the background and when the moving platform hits the turtle a shell appears. Hit the turtle shell and it hit boswer. Boswer has about 20 hit points so it will be a long fight.
4)When you die its better to use stylus to press start to restart level.

Enjoy the game and have fun if you need any help tell me here or PM me. I always answer all my mail. Hit thanks if I helped you out.Enjoy!!!