View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 04:35 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.4.1; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Safari/532.2 Pre/1.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static
He's talking about the battery running low fast. Very fast.
seidio 2600 is the answer brothaman, never leave home without it!

I ran into some trouble with the new 800 kernel. I had about 15 patches and didn't uninstall before installing the kernel. 1st day was wicked fast but 2nd day was full of freezes. I decided to doctor and wipe my palm profile of any and all residue. This did the trick. I'm layin low on patching just cause this phone is now unbelievably fast (faster than any diamond you put in front of me for sure and patches could have minor bugs in them unnoticable on the stock kernel, but once the 800mhz takes over, those minors become maaajors.

I couldn't be happier with my pre... Wait wait, yes I could, I'd like that 4.3" screen that's been goin around. I hear it's addicting!

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.