View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 06:32 PM
darkomen
Lurker

darkomen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
changed mogul for tilt

I was one of the "happy" early adopters who purchased the new phone when it came out. At first everything seemed ok and I couldn't be happier because I had such a great phone with so many features I wanted to use. Then came the problems, bluetooth problems, spotty performance, memory limitations became more and more apparent and finally no gps. I waited for a long time for sprint to solve these issues but the reality is they never backed this product the way they should have. almost 1/2 a year later we still wait for the mogul to be "finished" while other companies have better and better products and offerings down the line. I've been a loyal sprint customer for years but the way they handled this situations along with some other issues i've had and continue to have to this day w/o any real solution on the horizon made me finally make the jump to at&t and get the tilt which is the phone the mogul should've been in the first place. So long sprint it was quite fun while it lasted but you need to get your act together or you'll continue to lose people.

I have been toying with the tilt for a few hours but I've used my friend's and I haven't had a ny problems yet with it. I'll report back later on how my experience has been.