View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 06:56 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Request: Cab Pack Sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescu2000 View Post
I apologize, I didn't do a very good job of explaining it. There was a chef that did this once for a rom I used on my touch. He created SD card Packs with install cabs. It worked something like this. You have a zip that you extract to the SD card that has all of the programs arranged in folders. Then there is a cab that you run that installed all of the links to the SD card and any registry keys you needed to make them work. He would just load up tons of games and software. The nice thing about it is that if you reflash your phone, you just run a SMALL cab to install all the shortcuts to the phone. You only had to extract the zip to your card once. It made flashing and reflashing much more tolerable. He had Multimedia Packs, Game Packs, Internet Packs, GPS Packs, etc. His rom was a crystal themed rom. It was very convenient. I actually still use some of it, but the software is kinda dated now that I have a TP2.

Maybe I can try to make a couple and post them up to share...
Why not make your own usind XDA UC?

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!