View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 01:22 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I need a cradle...

Love my mogul, but when i upgraded from my 6700 to the 6800, I just assumed one would come in the box and if not, i would still be able to use the 4 or 5 cradles laying around from the old phone... No and No on both fronts....

Is there a 3rd party cradle for the mogul... better yet is there a 3rd party one that will allow it to rest in the cradle in landscape mode with the keyboard out? I'm just asking... think it would be nice to have s'all.