View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:19 PM
malibu_23
Halfway to VIP Status

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any word on the Verizon Sense 2.5 update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
It works perfectly for me & I've been using it since the ROM I'm running (NRG DUSK) came out in mid December.

I've never had a single lockup or freeze that I didn't directly cause myself (of course it helps that I'm not one of those DBs that restores 4200 text messages after a ROM fash & then complains that texting is laggy).

After seeing how lame the Sprint 2.5 offering is (I've used it quite a bit in my bosses phone) I really could care less if Verizon ever releases a 2.5 ROM.

~John
Its all numbers man, I never said it didnt work, but if u do a poll on who has or had it working and who doesn't or didnt get it working, you can see its not that common. With A OEM rom its gotta be the opposite. So im not be surprised if i only see certain features of 2.5 in cooked roms and then its still a uphill battle gettin it to work as it should. you got it workin thaz great, burt what about the rest of us? Lame and working beats cool and buggy all the time man. lol.

Last edited by malibu_23; 03-26-2010 at 06:22 PM.