View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:27 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hd2 Hints, Tips and Registry Tweaks*

Turn In-Call Volume Up

Regisrty: HKCU\Control Panel\SoundCategories\InCall
Key: InitVol
Default: 2
New Value: 10

Enables you to change MMS Options

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI]
"EnableServerEdit"=dword:00000001

Lower Amout of Memory in Use
This will drop Memory usage to below 50% so it will have more RAM to call on if it needs it, some apps might take longer to load because that RAM is not preloaded, I am not really sure, I always run it this way, but results may vary ********

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\ResProxy]
"ShareMemSize"=dword:0000000

Unlock Quick Keys
You can change this in the registry by going to:

HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLauncher\#\

Where # = 0-3 and open the IsReadOnly key and change it from 1 to 0 for each of them. That will unlock those buttons on the launcher.

Disable SMS Sent Notification 1

This is what the CAB is doing for reference:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings SMSNoSentMsg = 0
HKCU\ControlPanel\Notifications\Default Options = 0
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings DisableSMSDeliveryReceipt = 0

Disable SMS Sent Notification 2
Found this posted up somewhere, and for the life of me I cannot remember where I found it. None of the other methods worked for me so here IS what worked for me.

In the registry go to HKLM>Software>Microsoft>Inbox>Settings you will see a string named SMSNoSentMsg. Change the value to 2 and soft reset and enjoy.

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-27-2010 at 08:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.