View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:30 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [VGA] HDWall-Like Mod for Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by overtheair View Post
Just occurred to me that maybe I'm the one who messed up by not following all of the mods you outlined. I don't know if this would make a difference, but I've only installed the 4 transparency cabs listed in post #1. I didn't install the mushroom cab or any of those in post #2. For the wallpaper, I'm using some 480x640 background images I found elsewhere on this site. I'm not sure what distinguishes the Start Menu curtain from the bottom curtain (the Start Menu link in the ROM I'm using is on the bottom), but my top and bottom bars are still opaque. And I just now noticed the bar with the date and time is still opaque also. This is not a big deal, as it was primarily the clock that I wanted to be transparent anyway. So thanks for helping make that possible.
The transparent curtains are part of manila. The bottom curtain is where the slider is and the top curtain is where your operator text appears. If those are transparent, then the cab worked. The only way to get the softkeybar and taskbar to be 'transparent' is to install a png of the portion of the wallpaper which would appear above and below the 536 pixels of the wallpaper (104 pixels are used for softkeybar and taskbar).
This post has been thanked 1 times.