View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 10:24 PM
wILLk0r3 818
Almost a VIP

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818
Angry So, out of nowhere my Mogul has been running SLOWWWWWW at random

This just started happening within the last couple hours. I haven't recently installed/uninstalled ANYTHING, haven't messed with any settings, no reg. edits, nothing at all. When restarting, I notice that sometimes it takes longer that it usually does to load my today screen. I'm noticing no differences in RAM at startup. I notice, for example, going back and forth between tabs on HTC home, the phone will freeze for a couple seconds and resume working normally after that. When receiving a phone call, it takes FOREVER for it to respond when trying to accept or deny the call. While in a call, it responds terribly slow when trying to raise/lower volume. Sometimes going from portrait to landscape and vice versa even takes longer than normal. I've had ZERO problem with my Mogul since I first got it 4 months ago and now I'm ready to throw it out the damn window. What's the word guys? I can go on about a couple other things that the device is slowing on, but I think you guys get the picture. TIA.