View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 01:26 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: What Happened to the onscreen Keyboard On 6.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout123 View Post
I hope it's okay to tag onto the end of this thread as I also have an onscreen keyboard issue. After working fine, all of a sudden I've got a funky onscreen keyboard showing up. Has numbers only, a few symbols, and the letters p & w...yes, just p & w! I have hit the triangle, and hit the Compact and Full Qwerty buttons, but it's not changing anything. I've tried a soft reset too, but no use. Anybody know what I might have done.
That comes from the "inbox extenter" tweak I think. The only way to fix it is to reverse the tweak.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.