View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 05:25 PM
WisdomWolfX
Almost a VIP

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: HTC EVO 4G /Supersonic HANDS ON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
No official mobile Skype app out for Android yet but Skype shows that there is on in development for the Verzon network.

This device seems awesome. Maybe some one can convince me to dump WebOS for Android. I'm loving my Palm Pre still for it's multi tasking abilities and hardware keyboard.

How about the fact that this phone is awesome? Android is heating up at an incredible pace and Palm is on life support. You're going to have to jump ship soon anyways, this is the device to jump to for sure.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.