View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 03:27 PM
scott8813
N00b

scott8813 is keeping up the good workscott8813 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to scott8813
Re: Any way to organize Start Menu by names of items?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty_Two View Post
i'm on the newest version of Mighty Rom (6.5/2.5). and yes, i have tried going into file explorer and moving things around into new folders and so on, but like i said, creating a new folder will just throw it to the bottom of the list because it is newer and name plays no part and cutting/pasting some items breaks the icons which i am not trying to do. as for the mighty rom start menu organizer, yes, this is what i resorted to, but still, any items that are added to these preset folders go to the bottom of the list. i would like them to reorganize according to name. i'm guessing that there is most likely no way to do this
I wasn't going to suggest this but if youre seriously that gung-ho about making this happen then you'll have to work for it. Just use your file explorer like previously said and go to where the shortcuts are for the program are under windows/start menu and one by one (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER) do something to modify the file, like rename it (you can rename it the same thing its just so the file seems newly modified to the device) and that should do the trick for ya.