View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 01:52 PM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
schettj,

very very well said. I could care less about my "meg count" as long as my phone is functioning correctly. If it does slow down, what will happen? will i die? lol no i just soft reset it....BIG WOW! Ill happily deal with the issues becasue when it comes down to it i have a device in my pocket that can emulate other OS's and log into a PC remotely, and act as a wifi access point, and then on top of that stream my music over my bluetooth headphones and provide a semi high speed connection for my laptop. Not to mention GPS is coming!

One other thing u may want to remember clearing out PIE's cached pages/files, this frees up a few megs of program memory, if you use PIE alot.
This can be done by opening PIE, >menu >tools> options > memory tab> and delete files.