View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 05:54 PM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
that's funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistler
I'm gonna hate to say this, but I tempted to switch to Cingular just to get t his phone. It's sweet.

But, I wonder if they can squeeze CDMA into it..
So did you switch or not? I think I would also, if I had one in the first place. Still waiting on a decision and money for it. Mike's ready to upgrade, so maybe he will too. I don't think he'll be switching to Cingular though, as much as he loves his Sprint. Hopefully they will come out with something close to it.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson