View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 09:30 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [VGA] HDWall-Like Mod for Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by overtheair View Post
Thanks for the cab files for the transparency mods. All of them work for me except the transparent top and bottom curtains cab file, which I can't seem to get to stick despite multiple attempts to uninstall/reboot/reinstall. Any idea what might be preventing the switch?
What version of manila are you using? The cab just overwrites 2 manila files (1 for top and 1 for bottom curtain). Try installing the cab, going to settings-today-items, uncheck sense, hit ok, to back to today-items, check sense, and wait for it to load. If the curtains are gone, then the cab/files are working. If they come back, then something is deleting the file and restoring the version in ROM (though I don't think I've ever heard of anything like that).