View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:44 AM
WisdomWolfX
Almost a VIP

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: Is It Just Me Or Have You Noticed Too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
I was a proud supporter of winmo up to and including the touch pro 2 and built roms for each...apache...mogul...vogue...diamond...pro...pr o 2...after i played with a friends eris for about an hour i knew i had to get an android phone and stat! so i sold off my touch pro 2's and got a moment and pocketed the 600 i had left over for my bday in vegas next month! now if rumors are true...we should get 2.1 soon enough so ill be happy as larry...however happy he is.
Similar story here. I've had WM devices for the past 7 years. My dad wanted a Pre and I talked him into a Hero and brother-in-law into Moment. After I played with them I wanted an android. Then I started using Android on TP2 and got addicted. I went out and got a Moment last week, but it's eventual home is with my wife. This gives her time to warm up for Android and by the time she comes around the supersonic, err... Evo, will be out and I'll be all over that.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.