View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:56 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint 4g device the HTC EVO is damn near here pics and Sprint Premier Email insi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuprotocol View Post
thanks for posting this boredandtattooed.

I'm a huge winmo fan, but when I saw this on Engadget today, I was like wowwwww. This might be the first non hardware keyboard, non winmo phone I would go too. That thing is massive and looks amazing. I'm curious to know who would jump ship from the touch pro 2 to get this thing.

I'm just hoping Sprint gets a TP3 that would be everything this phone is, but include winmo and a hardware keyboard. lol

It is kind of annoying with people posting one after another that this is the wrong forum, but like you said. This is one of the busiest, and I'm interested to see what TP2 fans think of this phone.

Thanks!
i admit , this is the first android phone in theory thats made me drool a little bit... especially now its 100% coming, and coming soon...

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 03-23-2010 at 09:59 PM.