View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 04:51 AM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishouldbepsychic View Post
So, I'm having the same problem as many of you where the available memory slowly diminishes the longer the device is on. I installed a program (not completely sure which it was) that had a task manager and when ever I look at it, I always see that there are 3-5 copies of the Phone program running. I was wondering if anyone knows how to completely close the program and if that was causing the memory to slowly disappear?

When my phone is reset I have 18-19 mb of free ram and after a while it slowly goes down to the 12-14 range.
you prolly are talkin bout wktask which has the bars on the top of the screen like your pc does on the bottom. you can close by going to terminate but one of them has to be open at all times since if you close it you wont reveive any calls until the next time that you manually open the phone app.... hoep this helps some and the exact name of the program if this isnt it would be a great help.