View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 08:23 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G /Supersonic HANDS ON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycakes2 View Post
No AMOLED is a letdown. 4G & 4.3" will eat through the battery without the advent of AMOLED.

Also, the memory is a disappointment as well. If the Incredible actually does come with 8GB ROM and 1GB RAM, there is no reason the EVO 4G couldn't have done the same.

One last point: If it doesn't come out before June, I guarantee we will hear about the HTC Scorpion (Supersonic's 4Q replacement) which will undoubtedly have superior specs. That's a bad move by Sprint.

I know I sound all doom and gloom. The EVO 4G is still an amazing device. I just got my hopes up with the specs, and now it's a waiting game for release and pricing. So much for afterglow.
uh... I doubt any phone will come with 8 gigs of rom in the near future