View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:29 PM
xTSFx
Halfway to VIP Status

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Mic? went out on my touch pro 2. Advice?

Yesterday, I called someone and they couldn't hear me. I could hear them and the call was connected. I have called other people as well and the whomever i call cant hear me. I am assuming the mic went out. Everything else works perfect.

Sadly, the water damage sticker was activated the day before! I took it off and the one on the battery is still good. I was wondering how I should get a new TP2 or if there is reason to wait ( Newer phones coming out) . I am unaware of new phones coming out because I have been busy with school.

I know that since the water damage sticker was activated they probably wont give me another. However, I was wondering if I told them I lost the phone, then what would happen. I herd they charge you 50 for a refurb? Im not sure what to do.

Another option that may work is the dead pixels on the screen. I was wondering if I told them it had dead pixels would they look at the sticker. In that its a common issue. Anyhow, any help will be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Edit:
I also thought i might could fix it myself but i have no idea where to get parts.

Last edited by xTSFx; 03-22-2010 at 10:33 PM.