View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gazelle.com is awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j10376 View Post
what is the risk of selling on ebay i have been a seller for years and have sold many phones and pdas with no problems they are buying phones for alot less then ther worth i will stick with ebay
I don't have the time or inclination to list the risks of selling ANYTHING on eBay, but rest assured, they are there and they are many.

That being said, you probably can get more then $210 for a TP2 from a lot of places and this website mentioned would only be good for someone wanting to get money quick and easy.