View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:43 PM
davidetkin511
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: Gazelle.com is awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
im sure most of you are selling you touch pro 2s soon to get the hd2 or a wm7 device. gazelle is paying over $210 for touch pro 2s in good condition.

for those that dont know what gazelle is... they buys phones and computers for pretty reasonable prices

if you go to the site please use my referral code so i get my $10 thanks...

http://www.gazelle.com/referral_code/niskayunaw3624

-david
Quote:
Originally Posted by j10376 View Post
what is the risk of selling on ebay i have been a seller for years and have sold many phones and pdas with no problems they are buying phones for alot less then ther worth i will stick with ebay
If you guys wanna sell on ebay go ahead there are usually no issues. gazelle.com is easier IMO. sorry if you dont like it. i was just trying to show it to those who dont know about it