View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Adrianh85
Serving the Metro DC Area

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Any word on the Verizon Sense 2.5 update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac0x View Post
I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything on the Sense 2.5 update for the Touch Pro 2 on Verizon that was discussed a few weeks ago and then "disapeared".

With that being the version that Sprint just released, I'm wondering if the Red crew had word they were doing that at the Now crew and were just seeing how it worked and didn't really have an update schedule....
last person who had info on this pulled all posts due to problems at work so..... i really dont think anyone wants to get fired over it!! if this is going to come out it wont be long!! also if it is who cares we have the hspl just cook the rom the way u want it !! verizons verison of the 2.5 based rom will not be much different the the sprint rom but none will be better then our custom build rom!!