View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 01:58 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: 6.5 rom help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilkerson1980 View Post
I just got a replacement for my mogul and its the TP2. I went to htc site to download the new rom, and it says that my serial number was not right. has anyone ran into that and is there a way i can just get the rom besides the htc site? I thank you in advance.
here you go, download from this link..

http://member.america.htc.com/download/RomCode/HTC%20Touch%20Pro2%20(Sprint)/HTC%20Touch%20PRO2%20MR1.exe

opps tech me to it