View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Wil Badger
Regular 'Geeker

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger
Re: touch pro needs some fun!

See the thing is that most people that use and develop for WinMo are professionals or in a professional environment. So the programs that tend to get made are apps that will help in the business world. Were as iPhone and Android are more kid oriented. Not saying that everybody that buys one of these two phones are child or are simple minded. It's just the marketing that has been used to sell these two phone (more the iPhone) are based more toward the younger generation which are into these stupid pointless apps. Yes they are free but they are simple and a good programmer can pump them out in a day or two.

Now I'm a gamer I enjoy a good FPS and driving games. Do I have these types of programs on my phone? Sure do. At the same time I never really play them and if I do it will be for a minute or so then I'm bored since the controls are never right. It could be I'm picky since I like to play on the PC were the controls are pretty much limitless.