View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 08:13 PM
lysolflow
PPCGeeks Regular

lysolflow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Upping MOGUL memory !?!

i bought my mogul in september, and it came with 47 mb of program memory, and about half of it was being used before i even did anything...

for christmas, i bought my brother a Touch, and his had twice as much program memory as i did... and his phone as much, much faster... i was extra pissed cuz i try to use my phone to the fullest extent... using word and excel and the internet... and if i had any memory close to his, i'd be chillin...

i've downloaded the registry performance tweaks and all that to make my phone go faster... but there's no way that 47 mb will do the job like 110 mb... is there any way that this program memory can be boosted up... or will it remain like this forever... and if i happen to get another mogul a year from now, will it have the same program memory?...

and another thing... everybody is so excited about this new upgrade... gps and rev a sounds nice, but i dont really hear people too excited about sprint tv... or gettin a im program that aint downloaded from some weak ass site... i've used palringo, octrotalk, sling, and all that otha stuff... but it aint no adequate substitute for the OZ client that everybody else gets...

people tend to say that the mogul is "the most powerful phone and sprint didn't put enough on it and they got it right wit the touch"... how is it so "powerful" if it has insufficient memory and cant do anything that people want it to do...

MY DREAM PHONE IS ALL THE PHONE THAT "IS" THE TOUCH WIT A REAL KEYBOARD UNDER IT...