View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 07:22 PM
twe90kid
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
window media player streaming problem / sprint

so i want to be able to watch news from this broadcast stations website on my mogul. the problem is, when i select the one i want to watch, mogul would load it and then WMP would launch, but after a few seconds WMP would say that it cannot perform this task at this time.

the link is here
http://www.ctv.com.tw/ctv_news/a1.php

can another successfully stream the video from this site? if you can't read chinese, just select on of those icons under the date that has a speaker on it. it loads on desktop and laptop, so i know their links are fine. i was able to also launch the news on the old ppc 6700 that my friend has.

please, if you have any info on how to fix the problem. help me out. thanks in advance