View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:25 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: MOgul BUttons Not responding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
Hey guys i just bought a htc mogul. But the hardware buttons dont respond the only ones that respond is the directional button and the power buton and scroll wheel. Nothing else works. I dont know what the problem is i have tried 3 differnet custom roms and when i boot into bootloader with the camera button it works but when i load my fone normally into manila it doesnt work so i am sure it has to be a software problem . becuase the camera button works for bootloader just nothing else. Anyone find a solution to this hardware button problem????
Is the camera the only thing? some roms have camera disabled for high memory mode, others have a way to boot into high mem mode and low mem bode..one with camera and other without.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)