TonyK
PPCGeeks Regular

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Totally Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
I am very interested in trying to cook my own ROMs. I have used other people kitchens and would now like to create my own. I have been reading stuff here, XDA, mobile underground and am still very confused on how to proceed. I went to the XDA thread from ervius and downloaded what is provided. But don't know where to go from there. I understand that this is probably a common issue and that the answer is out there but I havent found it. If someone could please point me in the right direction it would be helpful. Instead of taking up forum space if someone would like to pm me some info this thread could be deleted.

I have attached a shot of what I download and extracted from ervius. Just to make sure I am starting out on the right foot.
Try using PPCKitchen.org, i just got in to cooking roms myself, after downloading just follow instructions, pretty simple really, I've been cooking for the vogue, an extra phone i have, I'm waiting for the to release Kitchen Base for the HTC Imagio. PM me if you like

If I Have Helped You, PLEASE HIT [THANKS],, THANKS

This post has been thanked 1 times.