View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:52 AM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Youtube Lagging on NagROM 3.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
I recently flashed Nag's final release of NagROM and everything is working great except the fact that my youtube videos all lag whenever I play them. It plays back in what seems like slow motion and the audio is always off in every single video. I installed youtube using freeza's cab in his bare ROM thread as its the only youtube cab I have. Has anyone else encountered this problem? as I really like this ROM but youtube is a must have feature for me but there is no other clean 6.5.3 ROM out like this either.
yuo may get more help in the nagrom thread of the cdma upgrades forum.